My Mom grew up in a town that had no Electricity. Their house had no indoor plumbing, heated and cooked over a wood stove and actually used a horse and wagon to get around. In her life we got to the Moon, the Internet was created and she saw her Gay son be able to be Married...just like his 3 Het brothers always could.
In my life I saw the Moon Landing, Human Rights expanded in many countries as well as here......and then I've got to live long enough to have some of those Rights so far stripped in the USA and Afghanistan.
I just lived too long....
Troth,
Patrick
In my life I saw the Moon Landing, Human Rights expanded in many countries as well as here......and then I've got to live long enough to have some of those Rights so far stripped in the USA and Afghanistan.
I just lived too long....
Troth,
Patrick
no subject
Date: 2026-07-01 11:41 pm (UTC)